Tuesday, September 13, 2011

T.CRAIG



My name is Taylor Craig and I’m currently a senior at HPU majoring in Cinematic Productions. I play for the Women’s Basketball team here so you should definitely come out to support! I am originally from the best city in the world, Los Angeles, California. If you have never been, I totally suggest going and taking a visit.

All of my life I have been around the entertainment industry due to the fact that my father is a producer. But only about three years ago did I honestly realize that I had a strong interest in television and film production. I’m very anxious to graduate and head back home to Los Angeles so I can continue to work on production sets.

Just some quick facts about me: I LOVE SUSHI! And I also love MUSIC! Some of my favorite TV shows are Gossip Girl and Modern Family. I rarely ever bite my tongue. If I have something to say, usually, I’ll say it. I’m a pretty funny person, so I’ve been told.  I graduated from Beverly Hills High-the TV show 90210 is an exaggerated version of what the school is really like. However, pretty much every student has a nicer car than every teacher.

So, to wrap it this all up in one short sentence…I’m a hooper who loves sushi and wants to be just like my daddy! =) 

1 comment:

  1. pretty funny. every student has a nicer car than the teachers--reminds me of usc.

    ReplyDelete